Join us for exciting Site Visits in the city centre of Oslo. Experience the e-mobility revolution first-hand. We have it all; from electric construction sites, wireless charging, electric buses, and boats.
- Tour 1: Oslo Electric Construction site in action – City of Oslo
- Tour 2: Wireless Charging for taxis – Momentum Dynamics
- Tour 3: Oslo City Hub and electric passenger ferries– City of Oslo
- Tour 4: Zero emission boating life – Kruser
- Tour 5: Bus charging facility– City of Oslo
Choose the tour you would like to participate in. All the Site Visits are from 3.30 PM (15.30 CET) to 6.00 PM (18.00 CET), just after the official program at EVS3 on Wednesday 15th. There will be a guided tour for the groups at each site.
Buses leave from Nova Spektrum at 3.30 PM (15.30 CET), just after the official program has ended. Return to Lillestrøm and NOVA Spektrum after the Site Visits around 6.00 PM (18.00 CET). Some might want to leave directly from the site in Oslo, which is of course optional.
Register for a site visit by using the purchase link in the confirmation email sent to you when you when you bought a ticket for EVS35.