Espen Hauge, President of Avere, will hold opening remarks and introduce the famous EV-influencer Roger Atkins and the Norwegian EV Association’s own Helene Busengdal who will welcome you to the very merry official opening ceremony!
We will indeed wish you welcome, but you will also meet the very impressive 15-year-old, Charlotte Smith from the UK.
All of this before we welcome ministers from three small countries with high EV-ambitions. They are all leading the charge and showing the rest of the world it can be done, namely Chile, New Zealand, and Norway.
Espen Barth Eide and Michael Wood will hold keynote presentations, and participate in a panel discussion.
Then we will hear from interesting e-mobility companies to the stage. They are each working towards the most sustainable production possible of batteries and electric vehicles.
Tom Einar Jensen, CEO of Freyr, will hold a keynote. Christoph Starzynski, VP Development Electric Drive and Product Group Electric Vehicle Architecture, Mercedes-Benz, will also hold a keynote. Following, we will have a panel discussion with the two.
- Espen Hauge, President, AVERE
- Christina Bu, Secretary General, the Norwegian EV Association
- Helene Busengdal, Advisor, the Norwegian EV Association
- Espen Barth Eide, Minister of Climate and Environment, Norway
- Michael Wood, Minister of Transport, New Zealand
- Charlotte Smith, Zero Emission children’s health campaigner, EV
- Tom Einar Jensen, CEO, Freyr
- Christoph Starzynski, VP Development Electric Drive and Product Group Electric Vehicle Architecture, Mercedes-Benz