What? Electric cars can’t solve it all? Electrification of traditional vehicles is great, but can we do better? In this session we will explore how existing solutions like electric bikes and scooters can help reduce emissions, and we will look into the future and discover how the technological transport revolution will transform our cities. Learn more about how cutting-edge technologies like inductive charging and new types of light electric vehicles can alleviate the need for traditional vehicles, and again make our cities great.
During this session we will have an award ceremony to hand out the E-Visionary Award to three different electrified cities from three different continents.
- Anthony Eggert, Senior Director, ClimateWorks Foundation
- Aswathy Dilip, South Asia Director, Institute for Transportation & Development Policy
- Hannes Neupert, LEV Parking and charging infrastructure, EU Project CME iEMS
- Robert Fjelltun, Area Manager, Ruter
- Thor Øivind Johansen, Sales and Marketing Director, Paxster AS
- Bjørn Utgård, CEO, Hyke
- Zhao Deli, Founder and president of XPENG AEROHT
- John Holland, Commercial Director Europe & Middle East, Momentum Dynamics
- Paul Stith, Associate Vice President, Global Transportation Initiatives, Black & Veatch