Few if any have cooperated as intensively and strategically with the region and the business sector as Gothenburg, in its quest of electrifying the transport sector. In this dynamic session with many of the key partners, we will understand the complex dynamics, the challenges and the keys to success and the way forward for others wishing to electrify transports.
Moderator: Maria Stenström, Swedish 2030-secretariat
- Marie Carlsson, Director Business Solutions, Volvo Buss
- Karin Thorn Almqvist, VP Vehicle Propulsion, Volvo Cars
- Martina Wikström, Commission of Electrification, Swedish Government
- Robert Ziegler, General Manager Europe, Einride
- Anne Piegsa, Process manager Electrification, Business Region Göteborg